The International Business Luncheon is a dynamic forum for business leaders and diplomatic representatives to discuss the state of global trade, explore new business opportunities, and recognize the region’s international connections.
For two decades, the Northern California World Trade Center has hosted this high-profile luncheon to grow trade by connecting businesses with international market opportunities and to celebrate consuls and trade commissioners from around the world.
On June 1, hear from thought leaders in the digital economy about how technology-enabled trade and business tools are revolutionizing global business practices and expanding access to global markets for small to medium businesses.
Panelists will share insight on:
- How digital tools have reshaped the international business world for both greater ease and access, and how to prepare for the new challenges that come with going digital.
- How “go to market” and “competitive edge” have altered the pace of business in the digital economy (planning, logistics, retail/B2B/B2C development, market adoption rate) and what’s next.
- Is the digital economy and international trade just about the data? Speakers will share some of their essential “digital business best practices” that have successfully enabled them to use data to strengthen loyalty, provide better services and tools to their customers, and become trade leaders in their sectors.
Attendees had the opportunity to network with Consuls General and other trade officials from more than 25 countries around the world last year, including representatives from:
- AFRICA Angola, Botswana, Egypt, Kenya, South Africa
- AMERICAS Canada, Mexico, Nicaragua
- ASIA/PACIFIC RIM Hong Kong, Indonesia, New Zealand, Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan
- EUROPE/MIDDLE EAST France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates
Stay tuned for updates of the countries and regions that will be represented at this year’s program.
Interested in meeting with a specific country representative? Find them at the networking reception or become a sponsor so you can request the trade officials you’d like to have seated at your table.
Are you an exporter? Join us immediately following the luncheon to learn from the experts (like HyLink Managing Partner Humphrey Ho) on how to succeed in today’s China Market.
Attend this event to:
- Network with trade officials and explore new markets for your company
- Hear exporter success stories from across Northern California
- Connect with the Northern California international business community
- Celebrate the region’s international growth
Check back soon or sign up for our newsletter for the panelist lineup and the countries that will be represented at the event.