Join the Northern California World Trade Center at the Economic Development Board’s 2013 Manufacturer’s Forum for a morning of presentations and discussions on the programs and initiatives that are stimulating economic growth and expanding opportunities for manufacturers in the County of Placer and the region.
The event kicks off with a full breakfast, followed by presentations and discussions on the following programs:
- Next Economy – Capital Region Prosperity Plan | Advanced Manufacturing Core Business Cluster: Removing Economic & Regulatory Barriers to Stimulate Growth
- Dennis Rogers, Senior Vice President, Public Policy and Economic Development, Sacramento Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Governor’s Office of Business & Economic Development – California Economic Development Initiative | New Tools for a New Economy
- Mather Kearney, Assistant Deputy Director, California Business Investment Services, Governor’s Office of Business & Economic Development (GO-Biz)
- Northern California World Trade Center – California Capital Region – Metropolitan Export Initiative | Interactive Panel Discussion
- Renée Taylor, President/CEO, Northern California World Trade Center (Moderator)
- Ken Gracey, President, Parallax, Inc.
- John P. Hansen, DDS, President, EZ-PEDO, Inc.
- Nick Bruno, President, Harris & Bruno International
- California Manufacturers & Technology Association | Keynote Address
- Jack Stewart, President, California Manufacturers & Technology Association
For questions, please contact Kelly Kreeger at (530) 889-4016 | firstname.lastname@example.org.