Connecting Leaders Across the Globe
Each year, the Northern California World Trade Center hosts over 1,000 international visitors to Northern California, facilitating the dynamic exchange of ideas and best practices as well as the establishment of long-term relationships across the globe. The majority of these visitors are current or emerging foreign leaders selected to participate in the International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP), the premier professional exchange program of the U.S. Department of State and Global Ties U.S.
The Northern California World Trade Center partners with Global Ties U.S. to foster international diplomacy and connect leaders from around the world with their industry counterparts in the greater Sacramento region and the San Francisco Bay Area. These visits reflect the international visitors’ professional interests and support the foreign policy goals of the United States.
The NorCalWTC is a local sponsor of the International Visitor Leadership Program in the San Francisco Bay Area and Greater Sacramento. Learn more about our individual programs:
Meet our International Visitors
Are you or your organization interested in connecting with our international visitors?
- Become a member for exclusive opportunities to meet with visitors in your industry.
- Read about our upcoming visitors.
- Host visitors for a meal at your home.
- Apply to become a program intern or volunteer.
- Contact us to see if your organization is qualified to be a local program resource.
- Make a tax-deductible contribution to support our mission.