- 10:00 am – 11:30 am International Networking
- 11:30 am – 1:30 pm Lunch & International Business Panel
- Early Bird (ends 3/31): $65 – $90
- Regular (ends 5/3): $80 – $105
- Late Registration (ends 5/24): $120
The International Business Luncheon is a dynamic forum for business leaders and diplomatic representatives to discuss the state of global trade, explore new business opportunities, and recognize the region’s international connections.
For two decades, the Northern California World Trade Center has hosted this high-profile luncheon to grow trade by connecting businesses with international market opportunities and to celebrate consuls and trade commissioners from around the world.
Attendees last year had the opportunity to network with Consuls General and other trade officials from more than 20 countries around the world, including:
- AFRICA Angola, Botswana, South Africa
- AMERICAS Canada, Chile, Mexico
- ASIA/PACIFIC RIM Hong Kong, Indonesia, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Korea, Taiwan
- EUROPE/MIDDLE EAST Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, Liechtenstein, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
Stay tuned for updates as more countries are confirmed to be represented at this year’s program.
Interested in meeting with a specific country representative? Find them at the networking reception or become a sponsor so you can request the trade officials you’d like to have seated at your table.